My photo
Writer/Editor/Blogger

Sunday, February 6

Hollow Man 2 is not letting me sleep!

Hollow Man and Hollow Man 2
Hollow Man and its sequel, Hollow Man 2 was coming on television today and as always, I should never watch a scary movie at night, especially something that kind of encourages my theory that danger can be invisible. Watching the guy go hollow was DISGUSTING!

Last freaky movie I watched at night was Case 39, without knowing it's a freaky movie and it left me sleepless for a week. So here I am wide awake in the middle of the night cribbing blogging about watching a freaky movie at night :(

Curse you Hollow Man 2, curse you.

2 comments:

Seoulful Sagas said...

lol... ur a lot a like me. but, in my case, i dont need to watch the movie, sumone jst telling me the story gives me the creep.
i remember one of my friends came over and told me the story of paranormal activity...and i didnt sleep for a week.

Debolina said...

Thanks for sharing the feeling Priyanka. At least you are one person who is not making fun of me. :(