My photo
Writer/Editor/Blogger

Wednesday, February 2

Raj Kaushal is going to be a daddy!

Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal
Who is Raj Kaushal, you wondering? He's Mandira Bedi's husband- a woman I respect a lot. I feel this joy when women like Mandira Bedi choose to have a baby. They are such amazing women with so much grit and intelligence that they will no doubt be the best mothers any child could ever have. Three other mothers I absolute love from the celeb zone are Malaika Arora Khan, Susmita Sen and Pooja Bedi. They are just strong women with the passion for life and a no nonsense attitude!

And look at their husbands. Well, Raj Kaushal is lesser known, so is Arbaaz Khan and Pooja Bedi and Susmita Sen are single moms to two children. Whoever said women need to be a step behind their men. Another woman I want to see as a super mom is Gul Panag.

Anyways, all the best to Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal.

No comments: