My photo
Writer/Editor/Blogger

Thursday, February 10

Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan to get married?

Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan
Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan, if rumours are to be believed are getting married very soon. The couple have been dating for quite some time now and as they had revealed in various interviews, they have their parents' approval. Though the two have never been too cozy with each other in the public eye, neither Kunal Khemu nor Soha Ali Khan have ever denied their relationship.

Even though the marriage part is still a rumour, two quotes from Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan have been doing the rounds that confirm their relationship.

Soha Ali Khan clearly stated that "I am seeing a wonderful actor called Kunal Khemu. And he is lovely. It’s not a secret anymore." About their future, Soha said, "I am in a comfortable space. We are both independent with our careers going well. We have met each other’s parents and have their approval. I think I’ll be ready to settle down in a couple of years.”

Kunal Khemu on the other hand confirmed that he has met the Pataudi family. "I was in Delhi, so I met them. I’m a big fan of both Sharmila Tagoreji and Pataudi Saab. They represent the pinnacle of the two religions of our country: cinema and cricket," he has been quoted. 

Here's wishing both Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan a happy life together and a big nawabi wedding!

No comments: