My photo
Writer/Editor/Blogger

Monday, April 18

Feeling closer to Her

Within the walls of the fake world I live in, I feel closer to God, thinking about the massive puzzle She has created to keep humans away from Her creations. I won't let that work on me Mother! I know what She wants. She wants us to confuse our paths and seek validation from other humans while She protects her real creations- the World, nature, animals, the humble plants and insects who do nothing but appreciate Her work and seek for no one's validation but Her's. I don't care what fellow humans think about me. As long as She is beside me, knows what I am doing and approves of my path, I don't mind being a victim of a witchhunt, or in 2011, should I say bitchhunt?

Within all the confusion humans create for themselves, look up, She is laughing to herself looking at her pet rats trying to solve the mystery of society and right and wrong. She laughs at how humans define her. "They think a few rituals can make me happy!" she says and laughs. She finds it funny that within all the horcruxes (refer to  http://debolina-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/06/idols-are-horcruxes.html) that humans believe Her soul resides in, She is no where. "My creations are my horcruxes," She says.

I would rather spend my life making myself happy, like She wants than make the humans happy, who are consumed in their own world where confusion is manufactured and funnily, simplicity is considered "different".

No comments: